In this policy, the following references have the following meaning:
- “we”, “our” or “us” means InfiSIM Limited of Unit 8, Genesis Park, Sheffield Road, Rotherham, S60 1DX (Registered in England and Wales 09990890);
- “you” or “your” means the person accessing or using our website or customer of our services;
- “personal data” is data that is about you and which identifies you.
The use of your personal data in connection with your use of our website and products and/or services will be determined by you, the data controller, and we will act as a data processor on your behalf and in accordance with your instructions. For example, as set out in your agreement with us, where your data is in one of our cloud solutions and you need our assistance with any individual consumer requests, we will partner with you through processes, products, services, and tools to help you respond.
As the data controller, you will provide privacy notices to individuals who engage with your brands detailing how you collect and use information, and obtain consents, if needed. If those individuals want to know what data you maintain about them or decide they want to discontinue their relationship with you, you will respond to those requests.
Information we may collect from you
By using our website, subscribing to our newsletters or blog, filling in forms on our website or by registering for or purchasing any of the products and services we offer, we may collect the following personal data from you:
- your name, business name, company registration and VAT number, address, telephone numbers, email address and other contact information which you supply to us.
- if you purchase an ongoing service from us, we will keep a record of your payment information.
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (including email, Live Chat and phone conversations)
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
- we may also retain details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, your IP address, internet browser type, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access. This information may be collected by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. For further information, please see the information below relating to cookies.
How we use your information
Your personal data may be used by us, our employees, our service providers and third parties we use to provide our products and services. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- to audit the usage of our website
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us and to provide you with our products and/or services as requested by you
- for training purposes, quality assurance or to record details about the products and services you order from us
- to satisfy and meet our legal and regulatory requirements
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so
- to notify you about changes to our products and/or services
- to communicate with you about our products and/or services (i.e. to respond to your feedback or queries)
- to monitor your emails and calls to our offices, to support with the provision of our products and/or services and for quality and training purposes
- to enforce or apply any contract we have with you relating to the products and/or services
- to prevent and detect fraud, financial crime or anti-money laundering
- to carry out credit checking and vetting services
- to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations (including, but not limited to, in connection with a Court order).
Under data protection law, we are required to notify you of the lawful basis under which we carry out any processing of your personal data. This includes:
- where our processing is necessary for the performance of our contract for the products and/or services;
- where our processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests (e.g. to manage our relationship with you or to conduct and manage our business);
- to ensure compliance with legal or regulatory obligations;
- in accordance with any consent or permission you provide.
Unless prescribed by law and subject to regulatory requirements, we will retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or for which we have a lawful basis to continue to process it
The data we hold is used solely for the purpose of delivering our services and is not shared with any third parties for other purposes such as direct marketing.
We may pass on your personal information to other third parties in the following circumstances:
- if we have to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements we have in place, including but not limited to our supplier agreements;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers;
- if we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so;
- if we have any other legitimate reason to do so, including but not limited to exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In the event of any sale of our business or assets, we may also share your personal data to any buyer or seller of such business or assets, provided it is lawful to do so.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
How we protect your information
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site is as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Information Storage and International Transfers
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks in the UK, the European Economic Area (EEA) and United States, and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Where we transfer personal data outside of the EEA, we will implement appropriate and suitable safeguards to ensure that such personal information will be protected as required under applicable data protection law. These measures generally include ensuring that any country to which we are transferring personal data are deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data under applicable data protection law or maintaining an approved data transfer agreement in the form of the required standard contractual clauses.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies are small pieces of information in the form of text files that are sent to your browser from our web server and are stored on your computer.
We do not store any personal information in the cookie; they are designed only to collect information of an anonymous nature. We will not combine such anonymous information with your personal details.
- To gather information which allows us to identify your platform and record enquiries, so we may improve customer experience and identify issues on the website
- To help ensure you are provided with correct and useful information during your visit to our website
- To collect data which allows us to improve our services based on your purchases and website usage
We also use analytic cookies, such as Google Analytics, to carry out research and analytics to improve our services.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies through your browser. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and/or affect the optimal functionality of our website.
If you click ‘agree and continue’ you are also providing your consent to those cookie settings and unless and until you change your settings, you’ve agreed to them.
In any event, as we have notified you with that notice about the cookies we use, your use of our website without making any changes to the existing cookie settings we have provided, is your consent to those cookie settings. In other words, we have told you about those cookies and you’ve decided not to block them, so we will assume that unless and until you change your settings, you’ve agreed to them.
Additionally, if you change the settings using your browser settings, you are giving your consent to our use of those cookies which you have not disabled.
How to reject and manage cookies
You can choose not to allow cookies in your browser settings. How you do this will depend upon the browser you are using. More information on cookies, their use and how to accept or reject them can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit:
As our cookies are largely aimed at improving the user experience on the website, you may find that if you block certain cookies you may experience deterioration in the service you receive.
Under data protection law, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data, subject to certain exemptions. A summary of your rights is set out below. We may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us on the details below.
The right to object or to withdraw consent
If you’ve signed up for alerts, newsletters or email marketing communication, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe link located in the email. If we are contacting you by other means, such as SMS or post, we will include details explaining how to opt out of future correspondence. You can update any of your contact preferences at any time by contacting our support team using the details below.
The right to access, rectification, restriction and erasure
You can find out what information we hold about you, ask us to correct inaccurate information, or ask us not to use any of the information we collect by contacting our support team. You also have a right to erasure, or “right to be forgotten” where, subject to any legal and regulatory requirements, we can remove all your personal data from our records.
The right to data portability
Any information we hold about you can be produced and sent to you in a machine-readable format including CSV, free of charge. If you request it, we can also transmit that information directly to another organisation for you, so far as it is feasible for us to do so.
Automated profiling and decision making
We do not use any systems which profile or automate decisions about you or your account.
If you have comments or any questions about our Privacy and Cookies Policy, please contact us using the details below. For complaints, please refer to our Complaints Handling Procedure.
T. 0333 313 5005
Unit 8 Genesis Park
We regularly review our policies and any changes will be posted on our website. This Privacy and Cookies Policy was last reviewed and updated in February 2022.