When we refer to “we”, “our” or “us” we are referring to InfiSIM Limited of Unit 8, Genesis Park, Sheffield Road, Rotherham, S60 1DX (Registered in England and Wales 09990890).
Information we may collect from you
By using our website, subscribing to our newsletters or blog, filling in forms on our website or by registering for any of the products and services we offer, we may collect the following personal data from you:
• your name, business name, company registration and VAT number, address, telephone numbers, email address and other contact information which you supply to us.
• If you purchase an ongoing service from us, we will keep a record of your payment information.
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (including email, Live Chat and phone conversations)
• we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
• details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletters or blog, respond to a survey or marketing communication, visit our website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
• to audit the usage of our website
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us
• for training purposes, quality assurance or to record details about the products and services you order from us
• to satisfy and meet our legal and regulatory requirements
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so
• to notify you about changes to our products and services
Unless prescribed by law and subject to regulatory requirements, we will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or for which it is to be further processed by us.
In addition to the above, we may record and monitor your emails and calls to our offices. We believe that recording is in the interests of the recorder, unless those interests are less important than those of the participant.
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
How we protect your information
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site is as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Information Storage and International Transfers
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks in the European Economic Area (EEA) and United States, and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies are small pieces of information in the form of text files that are sent to your browser from our web server and are stored on your computer.
We do not store any personal information in the cookie; they are designed only to collect information of an anonymous nature. We will not combine such anonymous information with your personal details.
• To gather information which allows us to identify your platform and record enquiries, so we may improve customer experience and identify issues on the website
• To help ensure you are provided with correct and useful information during your visit to our website
• To collect data which allows us to improve our services based on your purchases and website usage
You can choose to accept or decline cookies through your browser. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you click ‘agree and continue’ you are also providing your consent to those cookie settings and unless and until you change your settings, you’ve agreed to them.
In any event, as we have notified you with that notice about the cookies we use, your use of our website without making any changes to the existing cookie settings we have provided, is your consent to those cookie settings. In other words, we have told you about those cookies and you’ve decided not to block them, so we will assume that unless and until you change your settings, you’ve agreed to them.
Additionally, if you change the settings using your browser settings, you are giving your consent to our use of those cookies which you have not disabled.
How to reject and manage cookies
You can choose not to allow cookies in your browser settings. How you do this will depend upon the browser you are using. More information on cookies, their use and how to accept or reject them can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit:
As our cookies are largely aimed at improving the user experience on the website, you may find that if you block certain cookies you may experience deterioration in the service you receive.
The right to object
If you’ve signed up for alerts, newsletters or email marketing communication, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe link located in the email. If we are contacting you by other means, such as SMS or post, we will include details explaining how to opt out of future correspondence. You can update any of your contact preferences at any time by contacting our support team using the details below.
The right to access, rectification, restriction and erasure
You can find out what information we hold about you, ask us to correct inaccurate information, or ask us not to use any of the information we collect by contacting our support team. You also have a right to erasure, or “right to be forgotten” where, subject to any legal and regulatory requirements, we can remove all your personal data from our records.
The right to data portability
Any information we hold about you can be produced and sent to you in a machine-readable format including CSV, free of charge. If you request it, we can also transmit that information directly to another organisation for you, so far as it is feasible for us to do so.
Automated profiling and decision making
We do not use any systems which profile or automate decisions about you or your account.
If you have comments or any questions about our Privacy and Cookies Policy, please contact us using the details below. For complaints, please refer to our Complaints Handling Procedure.
T. 0333 313 5005
Unit 8 Genesis Park
We regularly review our policies and any changes will be posted on our website. This Privacy and Cookies Policy was last reviewed and updated in March 2018.